Are you doing the most you can on your business? There will always be ways to improve given our life’s busyness and the distractions we experience daily. Be less busy and more productive. Time management is something that anyone can learn.
Procrastination is probably the root of your stress. Stop stressing and make use of your hours with these productivity tips that will help you get more done and help you keep up at work.
- Write things down. Studies show that it makes you more likely to follow through.
- Schedule your priorities
- Make shorter list.
- Craft a realistic daily routine you can stick to.
Habits to develop while working
- Important things first.
- Do it now
- Focus on 1 task at a time
- Give yourself a time limit and stick to it
- Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Productivity has results.
- Check your progress
- Take a break.
- Leave the work on time.
Bad habits to break
- Social media – Put the phone down! Cut out social media browsing from your morning routine
- Prioritizing work over sleep – Get some rest. Working until you’re groggy is a bad strategy.
- Calendar – Don’t use more than one calendar
- Clutter – Clean and enhance your work space
- Sitting all day – Fitness helps to relax our mind and enhance productivity. Exercise!